Company Description: We treat people, not teeth! Come join our new clinical team! Hillcrest Dental has a new team of professional office staff and clinical providers. If you are interested in providing state of the art care to people in need, consider Hillcrest. We are committed to providing compassionate, quality dental treatment to meet each patients' needs.
$18-$22 Per Hour
Some High School Coursework
Up to One Year
We treat people, not teeth! Come join our new team! We are in need of a superstar Scheduling Coordinator. The Scheduling Coordinator will work with the Business office and clinical teams to successfully book new and existing patient appointments through outbound and inbound calls, email, chat and other communication channels.
The Coordinator will take responsibility for working with the individual providers to develop best practices and maximize the results from new patient and patient reactivation marketing efforts. Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the viability of the practice through scheduling.
• Create productive days by setting goals and create scheduling to meet those goals.
• Schedule appointments for patients through both inbound and outbound calling. Answer phones, make calls, send emails, follow-up on requests, utilize online chat, and work with the individual providers and office staff to schedule new appointment requests.
• Be comfortable with individual doctor and practice scheduling protocols, insurances, general and specialty services, offers and pricing to create an exceptional patient experience and “first impression” with new patients.
• Work with clinicians and office staff to improve the booking rates for appointment requests.
• When time permits, take on specific challenges like filling out hygiene schedules or recapturing missed appointments. Look for new ways to drive business results.
• Work with Director to set goals and track results for all clinical work.
• Help the practice in situations where patient appointments need to be rescheduled due to doctor availability or facility crisis.
• Help with other reasonably related duties as assigned by Director.