Located in North Adams, Massachusetts, MotorHead Media, a division of Internet Brands, owns and operates an interrelated, complementary group of online marketplaces serving motorsports enthusiasts, including RacingJunk.com which is celebrating it's 20th anniversary.
Our extended family of niche-focused, online classified sites connects millions of buyers and sellers across a wide range of motorsports enthusiast groups, from racing and performance to classic cars, motorcycles and powersports.
MotorHead Media is partnered with some of the most powerful names in the industry, extending our reach to millions of active consumers throughout the automotive and performance racing communities. These partners include race tracks, sanctioning bodies, series and events as well as television, online and print media. For a complete list visit: https://www.racingjunk.com/partners
About Internet Brands, Inc.
Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.
Additional Business Name: MotorHead Media
Part-Time Customer Service Rep
High School or Equivalent
We are currently seeking a motivated and reliable Part-Time Customer Service Rep / Telemarketing to work Monday - Friday from 3:00pm to 8:00pm.
This position will be responsible for handling our customer's service needs.
- Answer customer service inquiries from the individuals using our websites.
- Make outbound calls to help drive membership retention and complete potential membership upgrades.
- Grasp site functionalities and features, both front-end and back-end.
- Survey customers experience and document feedback.
- Record data and create basic reporting in Microsoft Excel.
- Input customer requests into software in a professional and coherent summary.
- Report site and user issues to appropriate cross-functional teams such as business, sales, tech.
- Perform quality assurance on website processes
- Troubleshooting and reporting discrepancies.
- Occasional travel to car events and race tracks is an option.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Office products.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Superior phone etiquette skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge.
- Ability to follow a set process including use of a standardized script.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management including executive level.
- History of punctuality and proven attendance record.