Company Description: Excelsior Integrated is a leader in the emerging product and marketing fulfillment space. We offer outsourced fulfillment and logistics services for ecommerce businesses as well as companies with complex marketing operations. Our back-end order fulfillment system and front-end online web application are central components of our business and are essential to growth moving forward. Located in Lee, MA (Berkshire County), we serve clients located across North America and internationally. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and a high-energy environment with a lot of room for personal and professional growth.
Additional Business Name: Excelsior Integrated Inc.
Seasonal Production Associate
Some High School Coursework
Up to One Year
We're looking for seasonal warehouse workers from Nov 2018 thru Jan 2019 to work in our Lee facility. We offer a flexible work schedule with hours that work for you:
Anytime Sun-Fri, 8:00am – 9:00pm
This part time position works and performs tasks in all areas of the warehouse. Tasks include receiving, shipping, picking, packing, replenishing, processing returns and loading/unloading trucks. The Production Associate will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned in a timely and accurate manner. Observe and practice all safety procedures. Maintain a clean and organized work area.
Job Duties: (includes but not limited to the following)
• Timely and accurate receiving of customer inventory and packaging supplies
• Accurate updating of inventory by location in company database
• Daily loading and unloading of trucks and shipping couriers
• Locate inventory and pick items per customer pick order
• Packing & taping boxes by hand according to customer defined rules
• Prepare shipping labels using UPS, FedEx or USPS software
• Replenish low or out of stock inventory
• Report to manager and customer support team low or out of stock situations
• Lifting boxes that are 50 lbs or more
• Perform inventory cycle counts per direction of manager
• Identify and resolve all issues relating to inventory discrepancies
• Daily communication with manager the status of outstanding issues
• Work closely with other department supervisors to ensure accuracy of inventory bin locations, etc.
• Evaluate inventory processes and recommend improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
• Other tasks as assigned, including cross-training of self and others as backups, and/or filling in or rotating in other positions as company workload requires
Qualifications and Skills:
Warehouse Environment, Experience & Certification using Forklift, Reach Truck & Big Joe Lift Cart, Multi-tasking, Self-Starter, Quick Learner, Proficient in MS Office & Internet, Dependable, Accuracy, Well Organized, Frequent Walking, Ability to Lift 50 lbs, Ability to Work Overtime/Flex Hours & Occasional Weekends