Desirable candidates will have a college degree in Business Administration, Finance or related fields and/or a minimum of 10 years’ experience in mortgage and consumer lending, or finance. Must also have strong financial analytical and underwriting skills as well as extensive supervisory and managerial experience.
- Develops and maintains residential lending and operating policies consistent with those established by the financial institution.
- Guides and directs all lending personnel.
- Builds and maintains relationship with community and civic groups, and represents the financial institution at related events.
- Manages credit extensions, as approved by the Board of Directors.
- Stays abreast of regulations and legislation, as well as other political and policy-making events that directly affect the financial institution.
- Promotes and develops new business for the financial institution.
- Interviews loan applicants, as well as obtains and compiles necessary financial information to process loans.
- Presents mortgage applications to the Security Committee for their approval.
- Directs the development of new loan products to maintain a competitive position within defined market areas.
- Performs all other duties requested in order to insure that the bank operates as efficiently as possible.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- College degree in Business Administration, Finance or related fields and/or a minimum of 10 years’ experience in mortgage and consumer lending, or finance.
- Strong financial analytical and underwriting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Extensive supervisory and managerial experience.
- Ability to read, speak and write the English language.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; sit; walk; manual dexterity, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. on occasion
Very competitive compensation and benefits package offered, along with an opportunity to become a successful team member of one of the best capitalized banks in Massachusetts.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA