In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations of the Remote Support Center, UCP's newest community living option and report to the Director for Community Living Options, working closely with the UCP Assistive Technology Center (which offers AT Evaluations and Training around remote support systems and technology). The goal of this role is to ensure that our remote and face to face support meets the needs of our members and that service improves the quality of life of the persons we support while meeting all regulatory compliance requirements. Since the program simulates residential supports, the hours required in this position must be flexible and change according to the needs of the members.
- Implement licensing and service requirements (i.e., confidentiality, reporting, responsiveness, staff training, and security.)
- Work with Assistive Technology and DDS interdisciplinary staff to follow the AT evaluation and Support Plan as defined in the communication from the evaluation team.
- Ensure the Remote Support Center and In Home Support Services are properly staffed and trained
- Keep senior leadership informed in a timely manner of any concerns including product issues with the remote equipment.
- Maintain the security of the program and its’ operations.
- Submit necessary documentation as required for billing.
- Enter Home and Community Services Information System (HCSIS) paperwork for the Family Support and Supported Living Department into Massachusetts State system.
- Perform QA regulatory reviews upon request.