Company Description: Lenco is the nation’s leading designer and manufacturer of Tactical Armored Security Vehicles for Response and Rescue missions. We serve all Law Enforcement, Military and Government security agencies and are a prominent supplier both domestically and internationally. Lenco is a privately-held, family-owned company in business since 1981. We have 110 employees and three manufacturing facilities in Pittsfield, MA. with nearly 160,000 sf of factory and office space. Lenco armored vehicles are in all the top US cities and in use in over 45 countries around the world. Our business is growing and we are expanding to meet worldwide demand. Please visit www.LencoArmor.com to learn more.
The Technical Services Representative is the on-going point of contact for all customer related questions, vehicle repairs, and recommended vehicle services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Diagnose vehicle concerns in the field via phone / e-mail correspondence and provide repair solutions
• Coordinate offsite vehicle repairs
• Process subcontractor Repair Orders and submit to Accounts for payment
• Maintain the Vehicle History Database
• Generate monthly Customer Contact Reports and submit to Senior Management
• Primary Point of Contact for vehicle-related warranty and maintenance concerns
• Conduct customer training, facility tours and new vehicle orientation during the inspection and acceptance phases of procurement
• Primary Point of Contact for all Technical Support and Customer Relations aspects of Lenco vehicles after sale
• Create and maintain Vehicle Operations Manuals
• Support the research of products and equipment for custom installations, as required
• Assist with the design and layout of vehicle graphics
• Assist Sales and Engineering Department with customer prebuild conferences and product integration, as required
• Conduct out-of-service maintenance checks on vehicles, as required
• Provide Technician Training for companies servicing Lenco products in the field.
• Compile Maintenance Schedules and Spare Parts Lists for potential future procurements
• Interface with current customer base regarding customer supplied and Lenco supplied parts and accessories to be installed and/or integrated into vehicles
• Evaluate data for trends and alert Engineering as needed. Assist with potential repair solutions
• Create Sales Orders to facilitate warranty parts shipments
• Coordinate with vendors to facilitate vendor warranty parts replacement pertaining to specific vehicle options
• Automotive experience
• Customer service experience
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline
o In lieu of education 5 years’ experience in a related field will be considered
• Valid driver’s license required
• ASE certification a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Excellent listening skills
• Ability to follow directions
• Meet deadlines
• Ability to take and understand measurements effectively
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and wiring diagrams effectively
• Follow safety and materials policies and procedures
• Strong attention to detail
• Must be able to pass physical exam
• Ability to lift a minimum of 70 lbs.
• Ability to exert maximum force to pull and carry objects
• Must be able to climb into, onto and under vehicles
• Extended periods of sitting, standing, bending, squatting and kneeling
• Vision a minimum 20/40 with or without corrective lenses
• Good hearing
• Lenco Industries supports and complies with all Federal and State Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) requirements. All employees are required to comply with and participate in all Lenco Industries’ SHE programs. Safety is everyone’s responsibility. Working safely is a precondition of employment.
• The work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Boxcar Media, LLC North Adams, MA 01247 Tel: 413-663-3384 / Fax: 413-664-4251 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org