Company Description: Named one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces and one of the most dog-friendly companies in the U.S.
Thriving in a start-up culture takes a bit of moxie- a special breed of person who sees opportunity in an open road, knows what they have to offer, and gets busy making things happen. Working at Zogics is a bit like being in the Wild West. We like exploring new territory, shaking things up, and taking calculated risks to grow. You’ll have the floor when you have a great new idea, and the bandwidth to use your talents to go after them.
We're a fun, thriving dot-com in the health, fitness and hospitality space with a great work environment and plenty of growth in our future for us and for you. Yes, there is more. We chose to be located next to a state forest so that we can hike, run, bike, and x-country ski right from our front door. Meetings often involve walks outside, and it’s not uncommon to find the staff socializing after work at one of our local watering holes. We also think businesses should give back, which is why we donate a portion of all sales to local land preservation organizations. Does all this appeal to you? It’s about a lifestyle, not just a job.
Full time members of Zogics enjoy:
• 100% health coverage
• Life insurance
• 401k plan with company contribution
• 12 Weeks Parental Leave (8 weeks paid in full)
• $500 stipend for local cultural events
• $250 stipend for competitive athletic event entry fees
• 50% local CSA subsidy
• Half-priced massages from our in-house massage therapist
• CSA subsidy
• Free beer in the company fridge
• Free dry cleaning with pick-up/drop-off at the office
• On-site shower for mid-day exercise
• And more!
Zogics Customer Service / Sales
To Commensurate With Experience
Named one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces in the U.S., Zogics is a Berkshire-based ecommerce company serving the health and fitness industry. The Zogics Customer Success Team is the heartbeat of our company. We're all about saying "Yes!" and delighting our customers over the phone, email and chat. In this role, not only will you be wowing our customers, but you’ll also be handling and processing orders so our customers can get their much-anticipated shipments in a timely fashion. Yeah, it’s a big deal, and we need someone super-dependable and super pleasant to be around. Primary Responsibilities You'll be one of our resident product experts covering multiple categories related to fitness and wellness. The majority of your day will be spent on the phone, engaged with online chat and creating and sending timely replies to questions via email. You will also be creating helpful onboarding and support videos, craft FAQ documentation, and offer guided tours of our website. Customer success is central to what we do. You'll work one-on-one with customers, helping them to get the most out of Zogics. You'll be empowered to deliver happiness.
- Outstanding communication skills; you must be able to communicate articulately, politely and professionally on the phone and in writing.
- Quick and accurate typing skills.
- You’re ready to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done; doing whatever it takes to delight a customer.
- You’ve admired the Nordstrom, Ritz, Apple, and Zappos service ethos.
- Strong fundamental listening skills.
- You’re not afraid to DISRUPT and relish in the opportunity to do things differently.
- A witty sense of humor. The ability to “wow” customers with an exceptionally high level of service.
- A sense of urgency and self-motivation. The ability to multi-task with excellent follow through.
- If you can bring additional skills to the table, even better!