- The North Adams Council on Aging is looking for a Full-Time Van Driver.
- Successful applicant is required to operate an 8-passenger, handicap assessible, van that provides local transportation to the City’s elderly and disabled.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment DOT physical, including drug and alcohol testing.
- Must also be able to pass a pre-employment CORI check.
- Must possess an updated CPR certificate.
- Required to take regular safety trainings.
- Starting salary is $16.50 per hour with benefits.
- Some experience preferred working with seniors and /or persons with disabilities.
Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Applications can be picked up at The Mary Spitzer Center or are available on the City of North Adams’ website at www.northadams-ma.gov. Review of applications will begin immediately. Interested candidates are invited to submit an application with references to:
Office of the Mayor
City Hall – 10 Main Street North Adams, MA 01247
or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of North Adams, Massachusetts, is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.