Company Description: Hillcrest Educational Centers is a private not-for-profit agency that provides a range of individualized and comprehensive clinical, psychological and special education services for children, adolescents and families in Berkshire County, MA and the Northeast. The students served by Hillcrest in nonresidential and residential programs have complex psychiatric, behavioral and/or developmental disorders, including autism, and a variety of high risk behaviors.
Hillcrest Educational Centers, with 4 sites located in the scenic Berkshire Hills of western Massachusetts, serves over 150 students and provides full and part time employment to over 500 staff. 24 hours a day, year round delivery of services allows for flexible schedules for students finishing undergraduate or graduate degrees.
Hillcrest Educational Centers offers extremely competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package that includes tuition assistance, student loan pay down, child care reimbursement, medical, dental, life, disability, and retirement plan.
$18.00 Per Hour
High School or Equivalent
We are looking for a skilled individual to join our support services team for a full time Housekeeping position! We are have a starting wage of $18.00/hr.
This individual will fulfill Housekeeping duties at our residential programs for special needs students and will work at multiple locations in Lenox and Great Barrington, Full Time. It is a Floater position.
Some experience preferred. Training onsite.
We would love to have you consider joining Hillcrest Educational Center as a member of one of our teams. We are a premier human service organization with more than 35 years of experience improving the quality of life for special needs youth through education, clinical, and residential services.
DID YOU KNOW?
- We have tuition assistance programs to support you earning a degree- we will reimburse you up to $425 per credit hour
- We have a Student Loan Pay Down Program to reduce your college loan debt
- We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance option so you can stay healthy
- Reduce your health insurance premiums with our Wellness Program Stipend by $500 for individual plans and $1000 for family plans
- You get an annual $200 wellness reimbursement through HNE every year
- Free physical and mental health care through Teledoc with no copay through HNE
- We pay for your long term disability and life insurances
- Hillcrest has it's own dental office where you can make payment through payroll deduction if needed
- We have a 403B plan to help you save for retirement
- Two weeks of orientation training will support you in your new role
- Monthly on-going training to help you learn and grow