We would love to have you consider joining Hillcrest Educational Center as a member of one of our teams. We are a premier human service organization with more than 35 years of experience improving the quality of life for special needs youth through education, clinical, and residential services.
$3000 SIGN ON BONUS- FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! Must be a MA resident and be hired as a full time staff to qualify
Starting Salary: $20.00 to 21.98/hr (earn more with experience and degree)
Bachelor's Degree preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent accepted with relevant experience.
Respond through BerkshireJobs. You can visit our website at www.hillcrestec.org and go into our career section to complete your application.
As a Full Time employee, Hillcrest will offer you:
-Child care reimbursement
-Tuition assistance to support you earning a college degree- we will reimburse up to $425 a credit hour, that up to $1275 per 3 hour course!
-Student Loan Pay Down Program to reduce your college loan debt
-Medical, dental, and vision insurance so you can stay healthy
-We pay for your long term disability, as well as life insurance
-Reduce your health insurance premiums with our Wellness Program Stipend by $500 for individual plans and $1000 for family plans
- Get an annual Wellness reimbursement through HNE for costs associated with keeping yourself well
- Free Teledoc physical and mental health services with no copay through HNE
-Hillcrest has it's own dental office where you can make payment through payroll deduction if needed
-403B plan to help you save for retirement
-Two weeks of orientation training
NO EXPERIENCE? WE PROVIDE TRAINING TO PREPARE YOU FOR YOUR ROLE
- Two weeks of orientation provided to prepare you to begin your new role
- Learn about the mission and culture of our organization
- Listen to program leaders and staff as they share their experiences
- Hear from a student panel about their challenges and successes
- Get certified in Therapeutic Crisis Intervention
- Get certified in 1st Aid and CPR
- Spend a day doing a guided observation
Why work with Hillcrest? You will have the opportunity to:
- Challenge yourself professionally while contributing to the education of youth facing mental health/behavioral challenges
- Lend your expertise and collaborate with highly skilled professionals
- Empathize with traumatized youth needing support
- Join a dedicated organization leading the field in residential treatment
- TRANSFORM LIVES OF THOSE IN OUR COMMUNITY AND BEYOND!!
HILLCREST EDUCATIONAL CENTERS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER