Company Description: The mission of Elder Services of Berkshire County, Inc. is to provide Berkshire elders, caregivers, and individuals with disabilities the opportunity to live with dignity, independence, and self-determination, and to achieve the highest possible quality of life.
Excellent Benefits include Health Insurance, Free Dental Insurance for Full-time positions, Vision Plan, Pension Plan, Life Insurance, Twelve Paid Holidays, three weeks paid Vacation in the first year, Sick and Personal Days, Employee Assistance Program. Public Services Loan Forgiveness Program may apply.
Information Technology (IT) Coordinator
IT User Services/Help Desk
Provide technical assistance and training to end users on various software programs. Answer questions and resolve computer problems for staff in-person, or via telephone or electronically. Provide assistance concerning the use of computer and telecommunication hardware and software. Ability to support staff with printing, installation of software, use of Microsoft Office Professional and windows operating systems. Maintain the agency’s networked workstations.
Associates degree with three years’ experience in a computer support environment preferred. A+ Certification a plus.
Special Knowledge/Abilities for Position:
• Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to learn and adapt to changing environments
• Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of
alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Experience configuring Windows 10 workstations in a Windows domain environment
• Substantial Excel skills, SQL knowledge a plus
• Commitment to assume responsibility and work independently