Company Description: MOLARI Employment Services is a full service employment agency that provides temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement and permanent placement in office, industrial and medical settings. We are committed to matching professional, knowledgeable employees with our clients' needs.
The professional staff of MOLARI Health Care Services works to provide families and individuals with alternatives to long-term institutional care through in-home assistance including personal care, meal preparation and shopping. A pool of qualified staff are also available to work in healthcare facilities.
DIRECT HIRE - Production Associate
$21.38-$23.52 Per Hour
Some High School Coursework
We are seeking a Production Associate for a company in Dalton. This is a rotating shift, entry-level position with multiple openings for the Raw Materials line of progression. This position is a direct hire with a company that has a very generous benefits package.
Job Classification: Direct Hire, Full Time
Work Schedule: Rotating Shift, must have the flexibility to rotate 1st, 2nd 3rd shift by week.
1st Shift: 6:30am-2:30pm, 2nd Shift: 2:30pm-10:30pm & 3rd Shift: 10:30pm-6:30am.
Salary: $21.38/hour PLUS generous shift differential
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist the Operator in the operation of the machine and related equipment so that production of refined fibrous material is maximized.
• Assist the Operator in threading the machine, changing, weighing, marking and storage of finished skids of material.
• Pat skids to ensure the proper skid weight and integrity is achieved
• Ensure that there is an ample supply of sound skids available for use
• Assist the Operator on wash ups
• Clean when notified by the operator
• Safely operate a work saver truck and ensure it is charged
• Maintain a clean work area
• Communicate problems to the other team members and supervision
• Identify mechanical problems and take corrective action or notify supervision
• Adhere to all required operating procedures and manufacturing run sheets
• Perform any other duties requested by supervisor
• Complete any required training
• Willing to learn the job of Operator and fill in for when needed
Must be able to pass an extensive background check.
Must be able to pass a drug screen.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Industrial experience, helpful
• Basic mathematical skills
• Ability to learn basic computer programs; e mail, scanning, data entry
• Ability to pass Power Truck Certification, and safely operate power trucks
• Must be willing and able to work any shift arrangement and overtime as needed