Company Description: MOLARI Employment Services is a full service employment agency that provides temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement and permanent placement in office, industrial and medical settings. We are committed to matching professional, knowledgeable employees with our clients' needs.
The professional staff of MOLARI Health Care Services works to provide families and individuals with alternatives to long-term institutional care through in-home assistance including personal care, meal preparation and shopping. A pool of qualified staff are also available to work in healthcare facilities.
High School or Equivalent
Duties and Responsibilities
• Disposition previous day’s production
• Maintain accurate inventory control records by checking & recording previous day’s product for accurate count, and physically & electronically binning material & product.
• Move product from designated areas to warehouse and back as needed.
• Prepare product for shipping by pulling and staging product and making sure all part numbers, lot numbers and quantities match all shipping paperwork. Follow special instructions for shipping, labels, etc… Schedule shipments directly with freight companies.
• Receive shipments. Verify purchase orders with purchase order receipt. Complete all necessary incoming paperwork.
• Stage materials required to meet the production schedule.
• Conduct weekly inventory and review.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school degree or equivalent
• Minimum 3-4 years experience Shipping/Receiving
• Forklift trained / experience
• Understanding of inventory controls and manufacturing practices
• Organization & Documentation Skills
• Vendor Relationships & Customer Service
• Computer experience, including Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word & Excel).