Company Description: MOLARI Employment Services is a full service employment agency that provides temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement and permanent placement in office, industrial and medical settings. We are committed to matching professional, knowledgeable employees with our clients' needs.
The professional staff of MOLARI Health Care Services works to provide families and individuals with alternatives to long-term institutional care through in-home assistance including personal care, meal preparation and shopping. A pool of qualified staff are also available to work in healthcare facilities.
Production AV Supervisor
Some High School Coursework
Production AV Supervisor
Leads and supervises the Production AV department with a focus on producing all audio-visual support for ongoing educational workshops, public programs, conferences, concerts, evening programs, and special events. The Production AV Supervisor ensures excellent guest and faculty experience, while meeting business criteria.
• Supervise the production of all public programs, conferences, Retreat & Renewal, Healthy Living, evening events, and meetings. Strategize and lead effective program production and provide superior service and professionalism for faculty and program participants.
• Lead, hire, train, schedule, supervise, and develop staff in the Audio-Visual areas of the Production department.
• Provide administrative support to the department; including, but not limited to: Supervising the audio visual area budget, creating schedules, and coordinating event support.
• Responsible for the purchase, upgrade and maintenance of all A/V equipment program room supplies including, forecasting supply and equipment needs for upcoming programs.
• Create and maintain departmental systems to ensure a high-level of ongoing support for all AV needs related to in-house programs, live concerts, special events, conferences, and organizational meetings.
• Maintain knowledge of current technologies to assist the organization in projecting future needs, and partner with the Production Manager to initiate necessary AV equipment upgrades and improvements.
• Partner effectively with the Program, Evening Events, and Room Booking coordinators as well as content area leaders to maintain effective communication systems in the administration of all programs and events.
• Special projects as necessary to enhance Production and serve as part of leadership team.
• Possesses strong core ethics, integrity, and values consistent with organizational principles.
• Builds effective relationships, identifies internal and external customer expectations, sees issues from their point of view; offers practical, mutually beneficial recommendations, solutions, and ideas.
• Demonstrates the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards.
• Learns and adapts quickly in new situations resulting in successful performance.
• Accepts responsibility for own actions.
• Embraces experiences as learning opportunities.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of two years of experience as a supervisor in the fields of production or event management with AV Technician skills including concert set-up, recording, and multi-media set-up.
• College degree or 3-5 equivalent experience running and maintaining audio visual equipment.
• Experience with audio & video recording, engineering & editing.
• Fluency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Working knowledge of both Mac and PC platforms.
• Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to prioritize, and multitask efficiently.
• Demonstrated excellence in attention to detail, understanding of mission-driven programming needs, and decision making.
• Must exhibit strong and positive leadership skills including the ability to work independently, to delegate, to train and lead others.
VALUED, BUT NOT ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Three years of Supervisory or equivalent experience in a multi-department organization.
• Previous experience working in an organization with similar program and event production needs.