Company Description: MOLARI Employment Services is a full service employment agency that provides temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement and permanent placement in office, industrial and medical settings. We are committed to matching professional, knowledgeable employees with our clients' needs.
The professional staff of MOLARI Health Care Services works to provide families and individuals with alternatives to long-term institutional care through in-home assistance including personal care, meal preparation and shopping. A pool of qualified staff are also available to work in healthcare facilities.
Home HealthCare Supervisor
Some High School Coursework
MOLARI Employment Services is looking for a Home HealthCare Supervisor.
The Home Healthcare Supervisor will be responsible for working with Case Managers to assist in the scheduling of home care for elderly clients throughout Berkshire County. This position requires excellent communication and attention to detail. Candidates will work to ensure that quality care is being provided to all candidates through the following responsibilities: matching employees to clients, in order to fulfill client needs as designated by client care plans, client and employee file maintenance, inputting, tracking, and updating employee client files with schedules, notes, and changes as needed. Additional responsibilities include: Overseeing employee attendance, managing call-outs and making last-minute schedule changes, ensuring clients and case managers are notified of any changes or updates in a timely manner, and assisting with the recruiting and retention of new employees.
• Previous office/administrative experience
• Previous scheduling experience preferred
• Must be proficient with computers, including the MS Office suite
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organizational abilities
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Pleasant and even/calm personality
• Able to sit still for long stretches
• Able to speak distinctly and clearly so as to be understood by people whose hearing may be a little off
• Able to address sensitive issues with employees
• Able to focus and have excellent follow through even when interrupted
• Able to laugh at his/herself when things go wrong