Company Description: MasterCorp, Inc. is widely regarded as the
leader in the resort housekeeping industry.
Founded in 1981, MasterCorp provides services
to over 200 property owner associations in 16
states throughout the country. During peak
season, we employ well over 4,000 people.
MasterCorp is experiencing significant growth
in several resort markets across the country,
and to foster that growth, we are seeking
experienced leaders who share our passion for
MasterCorp was founded on fundamental values
and principles that have set us apart from
the beginning and continue to guide us as the
company who sets the standard in the resort
Some High School Coursework
MasterCorp HOUSEKEEPERS- first shift - piece rate (average $11-13/hourly)
Read below on how to set up your interview:
1) apply online at www.applymc.com
2) text or call Shannon Cole at 608-350-8235 to set up your interview
contact me today to set up an interview!
If you are hired, we can have you working within a week or less! On average our housekeepers get between 30-40 hours and 4-5 work days a week.
· Strip units of linens
· Remove trash
· Cleaning of units (kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms)
· Report maintenance issues
· Must be available to work weekends and holidays
· Reliable transportation
· Positive attitude & great customer service to help our guests
· Ability to perform all duties as instructed in training
· No experience required! (However, if you have worked in a maid, janitorial, or house cleaner position, this may be a great fit!)
We E-Verify employment eligibility. Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits subject to eligibility requirements
APPLY ONLINE TODAY at www.applymc.com (We are conducting interviews this week) We are hiring housekeepers and there will be on the spot job offers for qualified candidate
Our average housekeepers earn an excess of $11-13/ hourly. Read below to see detailed information about pay.
Compensation: For housekeepers we offer piece rate, meaning you are paid by the unit after you complete training. The faster you can clean, the more money you will make. You will never make below minimum wage.
*THIS IS NOT A STAFFING COMPANY How to get an interview: Please email or apply online: www.applymc.com and click housekeeping jobs.