Company Description: From our base in Pittsfield, in the Berkshire Hills of Western Massachusetts, we
help organizations enjoy the benefits of computers and information technology without the burden typically associated with planning, implementing and maintaining
Founded in 1987, CompuWorks has the experience, technical certifications, and depth of resources to be your outsourced IT
(Information Technology) department or to compliment your internal IT staff.
-Strategic Information Technology planning
-Local area network (LAN) and wide area
network (WAN) design and deployment.
-Computer network maintenance and support.
-Information Technology (IT) solution
-Hardware and software sales.
-Software and web solutions, including
website design and support.
-On-going and emergency network, PC/hardware
and connectivity support.
-Proactive and preventative maintenance for
computer hardware and networks.
-Network security solutions.
-Network & Data disaster recovery planning.
IT User Services/Help Desk
The Service Coordinator provides critical operational support in a fast-paced environment. This is a client-facing role with heavy emphasis on customer service. The Service Coordinator is an integral part of the efficient allocation of technical resources. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of technology, be able to manage multiple tasks at once and must have meticulous attention to detail. Effective communication via phone and email is essential.
Job duties for this position include the following:
• Create support desk tickets
• Perform triage function on incoming support desk tickets
• Schedule tickets to support engineers
• Efficiently allocate technical resources
• Answer incoming telephone calls
• Schedule and coordination of vendor support
• Compile daily status reports
• Escalation of problem tickets to meet response and resolution time targets
• Service quality assessment
• Receipt and organization of incoming product
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Other misc. duties as needed
• Strong Microsoft office skills are desirable, with emphasis on Excel and One Note
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid understanding of technology
• Attention to detail
• Desire to adhere to defined processes
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Learns quickly
• Excellent work habits, punctual, follows defined process
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience with scheduling, Professional Services Automation, or ERP software desirable
• A positive attitude and team player