Company Description: From our base in Pittsfield, in the Berkshire Hills of Western Massachusetts, we
help organizations enjoy the benefits of computers and information technology without the burden typically associated with planning, implementing and maintaining
Founded in 1987, CompuWorks has the experience, technical certifications, and depth of resources to be your outsourced IT
(Information Technology) department or to compliment your internal IT staff.
-Strategic Information Technology planning
-Local area network (LAN) and wide area
network (WAN) design and deployment.
-Computer network maintenance and support.
-Information Technology (IT) solution
-Hardware and software sales.
-Software and web solutions, including
website design and support.
-On-going and emergency network, PC/hardware
and connectivity support.
-Proactive and preventative maintenance for
computer hardware and networks.
-Network security solutions.
-Network & Data disaster recovery planning.
Administrative and Finance Assistant
To Commensurate With Experience
The Administrative and Finance Assistant provides critical operational support in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. The individual in this position supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication and is responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Effective communication via phone and email is essential to ensure that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
The Administrative and Finance Assistant also relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Job duties for this position include but are not limited to:
• Supporting VP Operations
• Supporting Accounting Manager
• Preparing of reports and compiling of data as requested by management team
• Assisting with customer service (answering telephones and company e-mail)
• Overseeing and processing accounts receivable
• Overseeing and processing accounts payable
• Reconciling company credit card statements
• Processing expense reports
• Processing incoming and outgoing mail
• Managing office supplies
• Assisting with vendor management
• Making business travel arrangements
• Coordinating company events
• Understanding of accounting principals
• Experience with Quickbooks
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills are desirable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Learns quickly
• Excellent work habits, punctual, follows defined process
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience with business operational software (ERP, PSA etc.) desirable
• A positive attitude and team player