Company Description: The Berkshire Meadows Programs provide residential, special education, and day habilitation services for children, adolescents, and young adults who have developmental disabilities including significant cognitive, physical, and medical disabilities. Services are provided in an attractive campus setting in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, as well as several community-based homes.
Special Education Teacher
Current MA DESE License in Special Education, Severe Disabilities - Preference: Required
Special Education Teacher: JRI/Berkshire Meadows is looking for a licensed Special Education Teacher for children with severe/profound developmental disabilities.
What you get:
• To positively make a difference in the lives of others
• A career not just a job – opportunities for professional growth and advancement
• Get paid for an 8-hour day but only work 7.5 hrs (1/2 paid break)
• Work hard, play hard - generous Paid Time Off (plus 11 paid holidays) – starting within the
• Low cost health insurance (BCBS). Over 76% covered health and if you are covered by
another non-state/government sponsored health plan and decline health coverage you receive
an additional $1/hour in your rate.
• 100% dental insurance (including family plan) – no cost to you
• 401k (match up to $800 per calendar year)
• Company sponsored pension plan – you might not care now but you will when it matters
• Tuition Reimbursement - up to $3,600 per year
• Life insurance
• Supplemental Life/AD&D
• And much, much more . . . Join us to find out!
If you are interested in growing professionally within an innovative, highly respected organization, we invite you to explore this excellent growth opportunity!
• Fax your resume to Keelin at 413.528.0293
• Apply in person at 249 North Plain Road (Rt. 41), Housatonic, MA
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current MA DESE License in Special Education, Severe Disabilities preferred. Meet programs requirements for background check.
JRI offers an excellent benefits package including