Company Description: The Berkshire Meadows Programs provide residential, special education, and day habilitation services for children, adolescents, and young adults who have developmental disabilities including significant cognitive, physical, and medical disabilities. Services are provided in an attractive campus setting in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, as well as several community-based homes.
Additional Business Name: Justice Resource Institute
RN or LPN
Up to date Nursing License - Preference: Required
Berkshire Meadows is a residential facility for children and adults with severe intellectual disabilities and complex medical problems. We are currently seeking RNsor LPNs to join our team of caring professionals!
We offer: opportunities for continued education/training and much more!
• Low Cost Health Insurance (BCBS)
• Free Dental
• 401k ($800 match)
• Company Sponsored Pension Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to $3,600 per year)
• Life insurance
• Supplemental Life/AD&D
• 19 paid days off (first year) plus 11 paid holidays
? Fax your resume to Keelin at (413) 528-0293
? Apply in person at 249 North Plain Road (Rt. 41), Housatonic
? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mass Nurse License
• Experience working with special needs population preferred.
• Meet programs requirements for background checks
• Able to work alone in an unsupervised environment.