Supports agency in commercial lines insurance products by verifying rewrites, renewals and endorsement activity in the Agency Management System. Ensures accuracy of transactions and helps identify and correct errors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in all download activity from the carriers & process failed items in suspense when needed.
- Processes renewals and endorsements on commercial lines accounts including Audits
- Processes Renewal Questionnaires and Commercial Auto Renewal Applications.
- Refers gaps in coverage, low limits and other account deficiencies to Assistant Account Manager/Account Manager for follow-up.
- Identifies and corrects errors in policy processing.
- Stays current with Company/Agency automation developments. Seeks out ways to improve and reduce/eliminate paper processing.
- Assists in Infocenter updates (ex: Agent/Producer Codes, Procedures)
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Assists with training of new staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Reviews work to ensure consistency and conducts quality audits
- Drives for results
- Maintains adequate records and documentation
- Participates in special projects as necessary
- Associates Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school or three years relevant experience
- Obtains CISR designation within agreed upon time frames.
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to make sound decisions
- Working knowledge of Applied Epic and other desktop applications
- Self motivated and action oriented
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or bend and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities needed by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions as described above