Company Description: At Cain Hibbard & Myers, you will find a team of accomplished lawyers, paralegals and legal assistants with the capability, experience and commitment to provide the highest quality of legal services. We work with our clients to shape achievable goals, and to identify and implement effective strategies to reach those goals. We succeed when our clients do. We measure our success by our client service.
Fast-paced, dynamic law firm seeks smart, energetic and responsible legal assistant/paralegal to support litigation partner and others in our Pittsfield, MA office. Significant advancement opportunities for right candidate.
Candidate must have:
• Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science (preferred)
• Strong computer skills
• Desire to work as part of a team in a deadline-driven environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• High integrity and ability to observe the strictest standards of confidentiality
• document generation/revision in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
• document management, both electronic and hard copy, including developing and maintaining filing systems
• extensive client contact
• attorney calendar management
• calendaring and monitoring court and other deadlines
• electronic court and other filings
• Internet and other research
Legal assistant and/or paralegal experience preferred, but will train candidate with strong desire to learn.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package.
E-mail, fax or mail your resume to:
Director of Administration
Cain Hibbard & Myers PC
Pittsfield, MA 01201
Fax: (413) 443-7694