Company Description: We are looking for individuals who are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our guests, owners, and team members. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success, and build relationships? We would love for you to apply now to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
Additional Business Name: Oak N' Spruce Resort
In House Marketing Representative
To Commensurate With Experience
North Adams, Pittsfield, Great Barrington
marketing, inside sales - Preference: Preferred
The Resort Guest Services Representative’s primary objective is to persuade qualified in house guests to participate in a sales presentation during their stay on the property. They are responsible for exceeding our guests and owners expectations during interactions by providing resort and area specific information. The representative must provide a positive world class experience to our owners and guests at all times while booking sales tours. The representative is responsible for assisting our guests in planning their vacation and making the arrangements necessary for them to have a seamless experience. During the process, this position is responsible for selling attraction tickets, mail and fax services, boarding pass assistance, providing area and resort information and directions and assisting with resolution of customer service issues. During all interactions the agent needs to maintain the utmost integrity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS
• Responsible for producing qualified tours to our sales team and expected to meet all minimum performance standards. Sell attractions tickets and provide transportation services. Complete knowledge of area/resort information and directions.
• Must maintain the utmost integrity while dealing with our owners and guests. Must maintain constant communication with the Manager of Resort Guest Services and Director of Sales for all exceptions and incidents.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High School diploma or GED, or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
• Customer services and/or hospitality experience preferred. Bilingual a plus.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
• Dependable and goal oriented.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Self-directed and independent but works as a team player.
• Persuasive interpersonal skills to gain acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, services or product form guests.
• Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
• Excellent customer service.
• Strong oral communication skills.
• Strong cash handling skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk, sit; use hands and finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. . Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to noise and fluctuations in temperature. The noise level in the work environment may exceed the moderate threshold. The Marketing Guest Services Representative will be involved in cash and credit card transactions, telephone communication and face-to-face customer service. The Resort Guest Services Representative must be flexible to adapt to immediate changing situations and environments based on team and guest needs
Must be flexible as needed for business operations, including weekends and holidays. Schedule/shift may vary based on business needs