Company Description: Jiminy Peak is the region's premier four-season resort offering skiing, boarding, lodging, conference room facilities and featuring our Mountain Adventure Park.
We are looking for energetic and reliable people who want to join our team and provide the friendliest and most helpful mountain resort services possible.
If you share our values of:
* Obsessed with Safety
* Relentlessly Improving Guest Experiences
* Fostering People Relationships
* Forever Green - Devoted to Envirnomental Stewardship
* Intense Passion for Beauty
* Sustainable Profit & Growth
.........and want to contribute to a team focused on enhancing guest experiences at the most beautiful mountain resort in New England........then consider joining Jiminy Peak
For more information visit www.jiminypeak.com
Snowsports Desk Attendant 20/21
High School or Equivalent
Full time or Part-time seasonal position. Sells group or private lessons in skiing or snowboarding. Also sells slots in the weekly lesson programs. Handles the school groups when they are at the mountain in the evening.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Sells group or private ski/snowboard lessons according to the staff and writing the names in the books.
• Sells the weekly lesson programs, writes them in the book and assigns the badges.
• Answer the phones.
• Hands out pagers and issues tickets to the nightly school programs
• Assists the managers in payroll, making sure lesson are not oversold, and anything else they may need.
• Daily depositskills and phone skills.
• Must have basic computer skills.
• Must have communication, phone and basic radio skills.
• Be able to do a daily deposit.
• Available weekends and holidays with reliable transportation.
• Submit to a Criminal Background Check (CORI). The applicant must be 16+ years old.