Company Description: Jiminy Peak is the region's premier four-season resort offering skiing, boarding, lodging, conference room facilities and featuring our Mountain Adventure Park.
We are looking for energetic and reliable people who want to join our team and provide the friendliest and most helpful mountain resort services possible.
If you share our values of:
* Obsessed with Safety
* Relentlessly Improving Guest Experiences
* Fostering People Relationships
* Forever Green - Devoted to Envirnomental Stewardship
* Intense Passion for Beauty
* Sustainable Profit & Growth
.........and want to contribute to a team focused on enhancing guest experiences at the most beautiful mountain resort in New England........then consider joining Jiminy Peak
For more information visit www.jiminypeak.com
To Commensurate With Experience
This position works with our accounting department, CFO, COO, General Counsel and corporate bank representatives to monitor the daily financial and risk activity of the corporation.
This is a salaried, exempt, non-supervisory position reporting to the Chief Financial Officer as well as the General Counsel.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Ensure corporate account balances are sufficient by logging on to corporate bank website and verifying accounts.
• Work with accounts receivable specialist to verify accuracy of daily deposits, posting to general ledger when complete.
• Post weekly re-occurring entries.
• Process PL reports and send reports to necessary personnel within 10-14 days of the applicable PL period.
• Send PL to corporate bank representative at period end.
• Research and respond to charge-back notices and other credit card issues.
• Continuously reconcile operating merchant accounts, payroll accounts, and assigned GL accounts.
• Miscellaneous financial reports and analysis (both planned and on-demand).
• Expense all claims from 3rd-party health administrator.
• Track monthly mileage for select company vehicles and employees who use personal vehicles for company use; reconcile gas log and use.
• Maintain and administrate risk management and insurance matters, including:
o vehicle insurance records for private vehicles used on property;
o certificates of insurance for all outside vendors and contractors;
o filing and tracking insurance claims; and
o completing corporate insurance renewal applications.
• Assist with company’s strategic business plan.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related experience in field.
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
• High regard for professionalism and confidentiality.
• Detail-oriented and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to enter information into Excel and accounting software accurately and timely.