Company Description: Jiminy Peak is the region's premier four-season resort offering skiing, boarding, lodging, conference room facilities and featuring our Mountain Adventure Park.
We are looking for energetic and reliable people who want to join our team and provide the friendliest and most helpful mountain resort services possible.
If you share our values of:
* Obsessed with Safety
* Relentlessly Improving Guest Experiences
* Fostering People Relationships
* Forever Green - Devoted to Envirnomental Stewardship
* Intense Passion for Beauty
* Sustainable Profit & Growth
.........and want to contribute to a team focused on enhancing guest experiences at the most beautiful mountain resort in New England........then consider joining Jiminy Peak
For more information visit www.jiminypeak.com
2nd. Shift Reservation Agent - FTYR
High School or Equivalent
***** THIS IS A FULL TIME YEAR ROUND POSITION *****
This position is responsible for making guest reservations, answering telephones and providing general resort information via the phone to our guests. The primary duty of a reservations agent is to rent rooms to prospective guests. The agent must overcome any objections the guest has. Reservation Agents should have knowledge of Jiminy and the different services and amenities we offer. Applicants must be available weekends and holidays.
. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficiently and politely answer telephones.
- Handles incoming calls to the reservations department in a professional, efficient, friendly manner.
- Accurately takes reservations using the provided sales script and describing features as benefits.
- Uses knowledge of Jiminy Peak room inventory and rate specials to overcome rate resistance.
- Accurately handles credit card and cash transactions.
- Completes all advance deposits, credit card authorizations with attention and accuracy.
- Processes all fax and email reservations from Website and third party sites.
- Provides information regarding the hotel services.
- Provides driving directions and other concierge information to guests.
- Assists in updating inventory/rates on extranets.
• Customer service oriented and must possess a polite, strong phone presence • Strong written and oral communication skills • Able to work holidays/weekends. • Absolutely must be self- motivated and a team player • Organized and able to follow processes perfectly and make suggestions for improvement • The applicant will consent to a criminal background inquiry that shall be used to determine suitability for employment. consideration for employment will only be granted upon completion of both the application and the online electronic CORI Authorization Form with digital signature. A temporary offer of employment may be made to an applicant on the express condition that Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort LLC. has submitted applicant's completed online electronic CORI Authorization Form with digital signature to DataSource Background Screening Services prior to the offer of temporary offer of employment.
- Spring-Miller is a plus.
- Microsoft Office Suite.