Company Description: Jiminy Peak is the region's premier four-season resort offering skiing, boarding, lodging, conference room facilities and featuring our Mountain Adventure Park.
We are looking for energetic and reliable people who want to join our team and provide the friendliest and most helpful mountain resort services possible.
If you share our values of:
* Obsessed with Safety
* Relentlessly Improving Guest Experiences
* Fostering People Relationships
* Forever Green - Devoted to Envirnomental Stewardship
* Intense Passion for Beauty
* Sustainable Profit & Growth
.........and want to contribute to a team focused on enhancing guest experiences at the most beautiful mountain resort in New England........then consider joining Jiminy Peak
For more information visit www.jiminypeak.com
Mountain Ambassador - Volunteer
This is a volunteer, part time, seasonal position assisting guests on the mountain.
Responsibilities and Duties:
On Skis/On foot
Meet and greet Guests (Courtyard Duty)
Help with equipment carries
Work lift lines
Set up signs in trails
Patrol all trails
Work non-speed zones
Assist Ski Patrol at accidents (divert traffic)
Help people who are having difficulties
Sweep trails to be closed
• Should be a good intermediate Skier
• Have good face to face people skills
• Willing to be helpful and friendly at all causes
• Basic first responder’s skills are recommended but not required.
• You will be required to work 1 weekend 8 hour shift and 1 weeknight 4 hour shift
• Weeknight shifts: 4:00 to 8:00 or 7:00 to Close
• Weekend shifts: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm or 10:00am to 6:00 pm
• Special shift needs can be discussed still keeping the 12 hour commitment