Company Description: Hillcrest Commons is a not for profit provider
of comprehensive long and short-term care. As a
service and living center of excellence we
promote and provide an environment that fosters
dignity, compassion, and choice for residents.
Our continuous commitment to excellence serves
as a foundation for the variety of services we
offer to the community, our residents, families,
and our employees.
We offer a supportive team centered working
environment, flexible hours, competitive wages
and benefits, and the opportunity to make a
To Commensurate With Experience
Hillcrest Commons is currently seeking a Healthcare Recruiter, who will be responsible for finding, qualifying, interviewing, and developing relationships with candidates for all of our healthcare positions.
The successful candidate will have an outgoing personality with excellent communication skills and the ability to source, recruit, interview, and sign top candidates.
• Posting all open positions and maintaining job ads
• Conducting phone screens and 1st interviews
• Coordinating 2nd interviews with hiring managers
• Building applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits
• Administering online behavioral assessments and using results to ask proper questions during interviews
• Completing CORI checks and reference checks
• Completing New Hire Packets with employees, and making sure that all paperwork is complete
• Attending job fairs in Berkshire County
• Maintaining recruitment and retention reports
• Special projects, as requested
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of two years recruiting experience (healthcare field highly preferred).
• Proven success in and passion for recruiting highly qualified candidates
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative, while also operating in a highly collaborative, team-oriented way
• Outstanding customer service and follow through skills
• Positive, upbeat attitude, a spirit of flexibility and adaptability, and a willingness to learn and take the initiative to improve our processes and outcomes
• Excellent technology and current social media skills as they relate to recruitment, including fluency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).