Company Description: Why join us?
•Our team is made up of sociable, fun, creative, and passionate people -- who are driven and great at what they do.
•We work hard, but have fun as well. We have a pet friendly office and biweekly Summer BBQs to bring the team together.
•We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. We always look internally first.
•The usual items you'd expect - your choice of two options for medical care subsidized 70% by the company, dental, vision, a company matching 401 (k) plan at 4%, employee discounts, fun team events, and much more.
About The Annie Selke Companies
The Annie Selke Companies have achieved continuous success since our beginning in 1994. We believe your home should make you happy. The best way to achieve that happiness is by surrounding yourself with people, pets, and amazing products. For over 20 years, we've created bedding, rugs, sleepwear, and home furnishings for you (and us) to love — stylish pieces that stand out and stand the test of time.
40,000 Per Year
Up to One Year
We’re excited to be looking for an HR Administrator to join our rapidly growing team in Pittsfield, MA. Reporting to our VP, Human Resources, you will handle a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering phones, receiving visitors, prepare meeting and training rooms, making travel arrangements. Additionally, the HR Administrator will work closely with Recruiting & Staffing to support the Warehouse Recruiting and hiring process.
The perfect candidate for this role will be someone who is interested in starting their HR career with strong communication skills!
How will you support the team?
• First point of contact to welcome visitors, interviewees, customers, etc. at entrance
• Answer and direct phone calls as necessary
• Provide a high level of support to Recruiting and Staffing (Entry Level Warehouse Operations)
• Order Office Supplies and maintain Coffee, Dairy, and Fruit products throughout.
• Assist Senior Leadership Team with administrative or scheduling tasks
• Job Applicant Screening for Temp Agencies
• Maintain confidential work relationships to provide a high level of administrative support
• Handles confidential information with discretion
• Oversee the HR Monthly Newsletter ensuring its accuracy and timeliness
• Perform related duties as assigned, within your scope of practice
• High School Diploma/ GED required or 2+ years of relevant experience
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Demonstrate the ability to draft, revise, and proofread correspondence
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Communicate Effectively
• A high level of knowledge in Microsoft Office programs