The Office of Financial Aid is pleased to announce a search for an Office Coordinator. This is a full time (40 hours/week), year-round regular appointment. The Coordinator will be responsible for the overall management of the financial aid office focusing on a wide range of administrative duties, assistance with some technical duties, and broad support of the Admissions and Financial Aid Division while serving as the first point of contact for students, families, and guests of Weston Hall 3rd floor.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive community. The successful candidate will excel at working in a community that is broadly diverse with regard to race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, and religion. Applicants should highlight relevant experience with building, working with, and supporting a broadly diverse employee community.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensure effective and efficient operations of the office
• Respond to general questions about financial aid or the application process through in person, phone, or email contact
• Maintain and update calendars/appointments for appropriate staff
• Reconcile the office budget and purchasing cards monthly
• Process paper and electronic data/communications for the office including invoices, bills, correspondence, and student files.
• Assist the staff with ongoing or one time projects as needed
• Support the Admissions and Financial Aid Division as appropriate
• Other related duties as assigned
• Associates Degree or higher level of college completion
• 1-3 years' experience working with college students and their families
• Accuracy and strong attention to detail
• Ability to create a welcoming and inclusive environment
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects, simultaneously
• Proficiency with and ability to learn technology included but not limited to; Microsoft Excel, Google Suite, DocFinity, Slate, and People Soft.
Review of applications will begin on December 19, 2018 and continue until the position is filled.
Employment at Williams is contingent on the verification of background information submitted by the applicant, including the completion of a criminal record check, and education when applicable.
To apply for this position, please visit http://staff-careers.williams.edu. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via phone at (413) 597-2681 or email at email@example.com.
Beyond meeting fully its legal obligations for non-discrimination, Williams College is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where members from all backgrounds can live, learn and thrive.