• Review Work orders and Work Instructions to understand the tasks that must be completed
• Report to Supervision any problems (defects, mechanical breakdowns, resource needs)
• Verify scales used at their scheduled presses are set properly
• Communicate to other operators, supervision, processors, QC any information critical to the job or task.
• Perform all actions adhering to the employee handbook and safety rules.
• Maintain clean functional work area
• Package Parts according to work instructions
• Assemble Product according to work instructions
• Inspect Production parts for defects
• Rework Parts as necessary
• Complete all paperwork
• Perform occasional additional tasks as requested by supervision.
Education: High School diploma or GED
Work Experience: None
Qualifications: Pass pre placement physical and drug test. Able to read, write and speak in English
Hard Skills: Basic Math, Reading, Writing
Soft Skills: Energetic, Enthusiastic, Follows Instructions