Company Description: Teton Management Corp, is a leading Pittsfield-based real estate development and property management company. We have over 20 years of experience in both residential and commercial development.
We strive to excel in the acquisition, development, construction, management and ownership of real estate, as well as in the business services we provide. Our unfaltering commitment to quality is evident in our relationship with our clients and our approach to every project.
We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our clients, as well as the community, and our devoted staff makes every effort to ensure that each project is met with the intent to achieve superior results.
Skilled Maintenance Needed - BENEFITS, 401K, FSA
$17.00 Per Hour
High School or Equivalent
Driver's license - Preference: Required
Teton Management Corp, headquartered in Pittsfield, MA, is seeking a maintenance technician to oversee the maintenance requests, emergency issues, and general maintenance needs of all of its local properties in the Berkshires and Eastern NY.
This is a full-time, hourly wage position based in Pittsfield. Teton offers a BENEFITS package that includes health/dental insurance, vacation pay, 401K, FSA, and great opportunity for advancement. $17-20/hr to start, commensurate with experience. This position comes with a maintenance VEHICLE.
This is a rapidly growing company with a great team atmosphere and tremendous growth opportunities.
Some duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Diagnosing & Troubleshooting Property Issues
• HVAC Experience
• Carpentry Tasks, including installing new countertops, installing & building a wall from scratch
• New Painting & Touch-Ups
• Minor Plumbing Repairs
• Flooring/Carpeting Restoring
• Light electrical maintenance
• PVC Piping maintenance
• Hot water tank maintenance
• Great Attitude
• Forward Thinker
• 5+ Years of General/Commercial Maintenance Experience
• Mechanical Aptitude
• Basic Carpentry Knowledge
• Attention to Detail
• Able to Work Under Pressure
• High Dexterity
• Computer skills
• Applicants must be able to pass a background check, DRUG TEST, and hold a valid driver's license.