We are seeking reliable Medical Receptionists/Customer Service Representatives to perform various office duties to help our practice run efficiently. Medical Receptionists will be responsible for the administrative duties involved in coordinating provider schedules as well as greeting patients and keeping the front office running smoothly. We’re looking for a professional who understands the value of compassionate customer service and an organized work environment.
This position is full-time (40 hours), working Monday through Friday. No nights, no weekends, no major holidays. Benefits package includes health insurance, retirement savings with employer contribution, 8 paid holidays per year, and earned time.
• Answering multi-line phone system taking clear messages and directing calls to appropriate staff members
• Greeting patients upon arrival, registering new patients, obtaining insurance information and other necessary data and entering it into the electronic health record
• Utilizing prioritization skills while scheduling established and new patient appointments and procedures
• Processing payments from patients and keeping neat and concise records of payments received
• Confirming upcoming patient appointments and assisting with answering patient questions
Qualifications and Skills:
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Experience working in a medical setting or a customer service role
• General knowledge of commonly used medical terminology
• Experience working with an electronic health record or computerized scheduling system
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks
• High level of professionalism and strong customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills