Company Description: Located in beautiful Stockbridge, Massachusetts, the Austen Riggs Center is an innovative psychiatric hospital/residential treatment program with a completely voluntary and open setting.
$16.00 Per Hour
High School or Equivalent
Austen Riggs Center, a private, non-profit psychiatric center providing intensive treatment in an open setting, is currently seeking a hardworking, flexible individual to work as a member of our housekeeping team. The housekeeper maintains a clean and safe environment for patients and staff in various buildings of the Austen Riggs Center. 20 hours per week. Requires some weekend and early evening hours.
Required qualifications include:
- Minimum of one year cleaning experience; previous experience in a healthcare setting strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain patients’ rights
- Ability to walk, lift, reach, bend, push, pull, climb stairs and ladders
- English proficiency to communicate with staff and patients
- Austen Riggs Center is committed to equal opportunity, a diverse workforce, and an inclusive environment. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.