County Rainbow Taxi, Inc.
18 Oak Street
Company Description: County Rainbow Taxi, Inc. provides ambulatory services throughout Berkshire County for local transportation.
We operate 365 days a year, 24 hours a day!
To Commensurate With Experience
Some High School Coursework
Job Title: Dispatcher for Taxi Office
IMMEDIATE OPENING FULL & PART-TIME OPENINGS!!!
The primary objective of a Taxi Office Dispatcher is to answer phones in a very busy office setting with heavy call volume. Must assign calls by constantly communicating by phone or two-way radio with drivers while they are on the road or at work. Must be able to handle stressful situations and work well under pressure and during peak periods. Knowledge of Berkshire County is helpful. Must have the ability to retrieve maps and assist drivers with directions and paperwork. Well organized team player, able to prioritize and meet deadlines. Must be available to work weekends, nights and cover shifts when necessary.
• Answering incoming calls; assisting all callers
• Communicate and assign calls to Taxi Drivers
• Book transportation
• Provide directions to drivers as needed
• Perform clerical functions, data entry, filing
• Perform other duties as needed
• Must display a positive and professional attitude
• Must display excellent communication and customer service skills
• Must be reliable, dependable and possess excellent work ethic
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be computer literate, internet
• Must be able to multi-task
• Must be organized, neat and self motivated
• Must keep work area tidy
• Knowledge of Pittsfield and Berkshire County
• Must be willing to learn and perform other tasks as needed
• Must be available to work weekends, nights and cover shifts when necessary
• Must be able to sit at a desk and work on a computer for an extended period of time.