Company Description: Kimball Farms Nursing Care Center, an affiliate of Berkshire Healthcare Systems has been a part of the Lenox community since 2002 providing short-term rehabilitation, long-term skilled nursing care, and specialized dementia care.
Among just five nursing care centers in the United States, Kimball Farms was awarded the American Health Care Association National Gold-Excellence in quality award and has consistently achieved multiple state deficient free surveys.
Kimball Farms Nursing Care Centers prides itself in being a leader in Berkshire County for an above average Star rating for staffing according to Medicare.gov, is an alarm free building, and maintains low patient re-hospitalization rates.
Many of our award wining staff have been with Kimball Farms since the beginning giving families confidence in our consistent, compassionate, and dedicated care.
Our comprehensive benefit package includes:
*Low-cost, high quality health and dental insurance
*Generous time-off program
*Paid meal breaks
*403 (b) retirement plan
*Career advancement opportunities
*Flexible spending accounts for health/dependent care
*No-cost life insurance
*Flexible work schedules
Browse our current open positions and then apply at your leisure at www.kimballfarmshiring.org
Full / Part Time
High School or Equivalent
-24 and 32 hour Day Shift Positions available.
- Every other Holiday Rotation
- Every 8 week Weekend On-Call
- Previous experience working in long term care preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Perform day-to-day nursing activities in accordance with the rules and regulations governing the facility
- Ability to supervise staff, maintain good working relationships among personnel and delegate as needed
- Comprehensive knowledge of nursing principles, practice and theory
- Knowledge of DPH and Joint Commission regulations requirements as they pertain to licensing, and training
- Demonstrates understanding, patience, tact and courtesy in dealing with residents, employees and visitors
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Must be registered with the State Board of Nurse Examiners as a Licensed Nurse
Berkshire Healthcare Systems is an equal opportunity employer.