Company Description: For over 80 years we have served the Pittsfield, Bennington, and North Adams areas and have helped new car and used car buyers find the perfect vehicles to drive home in. After decades of service to our customers, we have become synonymous with providing a quality selection, excellent prices, and friendly service.
The honest and courteous staff at each of the Haddad Dealerships dealers understands the needs of each customer, and look forward to providing not only the vehicle that will fit your needs, but also the prices you want. Among the range of quality brands we offer includes Subaru, Toyota, Hyundai, and Nissan along with the full gamut of pre-owned vehicles. In other words, the Haddad Dealerships has exactly what you are looking for!
Additional Business Name: Haddad Auto
Client Care Representative - Sales Support
Some High School Coursework
Up to One Year
Nice to have
Our Client Care Center’s Sales Support Team is growing. Our Client Care Representatives help our clients from the time they start looking for a vehicle online, through the time they are ready to come in and check out our inventory in person. As a Client Care Representative, you will work with your own client base on providing them with information to make shopping from anywhere an easy and enjoyable experience.
The Haddad Dealerships are family owned and locally operated. Haddad’s has an Employee First initiative, putting our employee’s quality work life balance at top of mind. We offer full benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k and vacation time. We also have many advancement opportunities within the organization.
This position starts at $16/ hour plus a great monthly bonus program.
Job Responsibility Summary
• Communicate effectively with internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication (phone, email or text message)
• Manage inquiries that come in from our websites, respond in a timely fashion, and answer any questions clients may have on our inventory or services
• Coordinate appointments for customers to meet with product specialist
• Provide service to customers when they are looking to connect with members of our sales and service teams
• Exceed customer satisfaction expectations
• Work to hit monthly target goals and metrics
• Concurrently navigate multiple software applications and technologies
We are looking for someone with:
• Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
• Regular and reliable attendance
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent customer-facing work experience
• Previous customer service experience is a plus
• Must be Internet savvy, have good computer skills and excellent organizational skills
Boxcar Media, LLC North Adams, MA 01247 Tel: 413-663-3384 / Fax: 413-664-4251 Email: email@example.com