Company Description: For over 80 years we have served the Pittsfield, Bennington, and North Adams areas and have helped new car and used car buyers find the perfect vehicles to drive home in. After decades of service to our customers, we have become synonymous with providing a quality selection, excellent prices, and friendly service.
The honest and courteous staff at each of the Haddad Dealerships dealers understands the needs of each customer, and look forward to providing not only the vehicle that will fit your needs, but also the prices you want. Among the range of quality brands we offer includes Subaru, Toyota, Hyundai, and Nissan along with the full gamut of pre-owned vehicles. In other words, the Haddad Dealerships has exactly what you are looking for!
Additional Business Name: Haddad Auto Group
High School or Equivalent
The Porter helps ensure complete customer satisfaction by moving vehicles in and around the service area/lot, maintaining the cleanliness of vehicles and the service area, and transporting customers to/from their home when needed.
The ideal candidate for this position has a high energy level and a desire to work in a fast paced environment. He or she has great communication and customer service skills, strong organizational and problem solving skills, and a positive attitude. In addition, he or she has a valid driver’s license, can drive both manual and automatic transmissions, and can safely maneuver vehicles in tight and small spaces. Fluent English speaking and writing skills, good time management skills, and appropriate appearance, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
- Drives vehicles to and from service areas and lot as needed
- Installs protective coverings (seat covers, steering wheel covers, floor mats, etc.) and tags in all vehicles brought in for service
- Services vehicles with gas, oil, and water
- Washes and cleans vehicles as needed
- Helps maintain lot appearance by cleaning driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and debris as necessary
- Helps maintain shop cleanliness, including windows, doors, floors, etc.
- Transports customers to and from their home when needed and requested
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Follows all safety and security procedures
-Performs other duties as assigned