Company Description: Berkshire County Head Start is a non-profit organization that provides early childhood education and care. Our organization offers a half-day pre-school program in 6 sites throughout Berkshire County. In North Adams, Pittsfield and Great Barrington we also provide full-day child care services for families while they work, go to school, or look for employment.
$13.50 Per Hour
High School or Equivalent
Berkshire County Head Start is looking for a skilled part time Maintenance worker to perform upkeep tasks such as small repairs and cleaning. You will be responsible for maintaining and ensuring facilities are tidy and functional.
• Assists in Day-to-Day custodial needs.
• Perform various duties such as vacuuming, sweeping, mopping hallways throughout the facility.
• May set up/rearrange furniture.
• Keep cleaning supplies organized, maintain and clean facility and care for equipment.
• Must have the ability to use equipment and chemicals in prescribed manner, including ability to read labels.
• Experience performing routine maintenance.
• Ability to maintain focus while working individually to complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must be able to read.