Excelsior Integrated Inc.
10 Valley St #8
Excelsior Integrated is a leader in the emerging product and marketing fulfillment space. We offer outsourced fulfillment and logistics services for ecommerce businesses as well as companies with complex marketing operations. Our back-end order fulfillment system and front-end online web application are central components of our business and are essential to growth moving forward. Located in Lee, MA (Berkshire County), we serve clients located across North America and internationally. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and a high-energy environment with a lot of room for personal and professional growth.
|Part Time Receiver Evenings|
|Salary Range:||Location:||$11-$13 Per Hour || Lenox, Lee
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Stockroom/Receiving
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Up to One Year
Nice to have
Inventory Receiving Experience - Preference: Nice to have|
|***Part Time Evenings: Monday-Friday 4:00pm-9:00pm*** |
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY - will include but not limited to the following:
1. The timely and accurate receiving of customer inventory and packaging supplies.
2. Daily loading and unloading of trucks and shipping couriers.
3. Accurate updating of inventory locations in EI System via location moves and updating cycle counts.
4. Coordination and utilization of effective and efficient allocation of warehouse space, including control of the proper binning numbering system.
5. Determine and coordinate with receiver and warehouse management cycle counts.
6. Report to supervisor and customer support team low or out of stock situations.
7. Familiarity with “Kan Ban” system of supply replenishment
8. Resolve with staff any and all issues relating to inventory discrepancies.
9. Communicate with the Receiver and Warehouse Manager and others as needed as to the status of outstanding issues on a daily basis.
10. Work closely with other department supervisors to ensure accuracy of inventory bin locations, etc.
11. Constantly evaluate inventory receiving processes and report to Receiver for improvements in efficiency and overall effectiveness.
12. Other tasks as assigned, including cross-training of self and also others as backups, and/or filling in or rotating in other positions as company workload requires.
|1. Experience working in a warehouse environment.|
2. Experience with computers.
3. Forklift experience a plus or ability to be certified on forklift equipment.
4. Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy and an attention to detail.
5. Must be a team participant and self-starter, with the ability and confidence to work closely with co-workers, peers and other supervisors.
6. Must become extensively familiar with all aspects of EI’s inventory control system, policies and procedures.
7. Must be dependable, organized, courteous and prompt.