Hillcrest Educational Centers
788 South St.
Hillcrest Educational Centers is a private not-for-profit agency that provides a range of individualized and comprehensive clinical, psychological and special education services for children, adolescents and families in Berkshire County, MA and the Northeast. The students served by Hillcrest in nonresidential and residential programs have complex psychiatric, behavioral and/or developmental disorders, including autism, and a variety of high risk behaviors.
Hillcrest Educational Centers, with 4 sites located in the scenic Berkshire Hills of western Massachusetts, serves over 109 students and provides full and part time employment to over 500 staff. 24 hours a day, year round delivery of services allows for flexible schedules for students finishing undergraduate or graduate degrees.
Hillcrest Educational Centers offers extremely competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package that includes tuition assistance, medical, dental, life, disability, and retirement plan.
|Academic Case Manager|
|Salary Range:||Location:|| || Lenox
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Education/Training
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Provides administrative support services for the school and functions as the Academic Case Manager for all assigned students. Duties include maintaining student related academic schedules and data base(s), coordination of State DOE mandated assessments (i.e., MCAS, Regents, etc.), academic tracking, and the monitoring of individual student IEP and Educational compliance issues. This position will provide support to education staff as assigned and will maintain educator access to approved organizational databases and software (e.g. SEMS Tracker, KTEA II, etc). Facilitates communication, correspondence and reporting to parents, school districts, and other involved agencies.|
1. Provides administrative support to the Campus Administration and Educational departments in documentation compliance and implementation of the overall instructional program; maintains and keeps current overall Student Educational Records.
2. Schedules IEP’s (Annual and Triennial) reviews and Comprehensive Treatment Plan (CTP) reviews; monitors the documentation timeliness of educational and related service provision as they relate to IEP's, CTP's, Progress Notes and other educational reports and submits IEP related assessment, progress and academic reports as required by State Regulation(s) and Hillcrest Policy.
3. Participates in quality assurance activities as assigned and monitors and prepares routine reports on key indicators of Improving Organizational Performance (IOP) and regulatory and policy compliance.
4. Works with Director/Assistant Director of Education, Faculty, and Related Services professionals to develop and keep current overall school and student schedules, school program manuals, course descriptions, course offerings, vocational programs and other relevant program components; helps track Education Budget and Vocational/Work Experience expenditures.
5. Coordinates and facilitates student participation in State mandated academic assessments (i.e., MCAS, Regents, etc.); maintains Educational Personnel Records and forwards copies of Professional Development Plans, Requests for Education Course Reimbursement and documentation of course completion to the Director of Education.
6. Serves as liaison to School Districts/LEA's to ensure timely and accurate reporting (i.e., Report Cards, Quarterly Progress Reports and Transcripts) of Educational Services, Related Services and Transitional Planning, that is in accordance with each student’s IEP; Works directly with LEA’s and agencies to acquire and maintain current IEP’s and copies of Educational and Related service (Clinical, Speech, O.T. etc.) assessment reports.
7. Facilitates development of IEP’s and IEP amendments through communication coordination between the LEA/District and Hillcrest Educational and Related Services professionals; monitors implementation of each student's IEP and reports discrepancies/deficiencies to the Director of Education.
DID YOU KNOW?
We have tuition assistance programs to support you earning a degree
We have a Student Loan Pay Down Program to reduce your college loan debt
We offer 8 weeks paid leave for new moms to rest and recover
We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance option so you can stay healthy
Reduce your health insurance premiums with our Wellness Program credit
Hillcrest has it's own dental office where you can make payment through payroll deduction if needed
We have a 403B plan to help you save for retirement
Two weeks of orientation training will support you in your new role