1466 Curran Highway
Careers that bring a timeless craft to life.
Crane Stationery is a management and employee owned company with more than 250 employees, most of whom are located at the manufacturing facility in North Adams. We are looking for talented, driven and passionate people to contribute to our next century of excellence.
|Order Management Associate|
|Salary Range:||Location:|| || North Adams
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Administrative/Clerical/Data Entry
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
|Job Posting – Order Management Associate|
We have an opportunity for a detail oriented individual with an eye for copy to join our team as an Order Management Associate. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will ensure accurate and timely processing of all written requests and incoming orders from our customers.
In this role you will enter and process all incoming customer orders and documentation, paying extremely close attention to accuracy when entering and pricing the orders. You will carefully review correspondence and customer copy for errors or omissions, following up with customers by fax or email as needed, and accurately documenting instructions and responses so all parties understand exactly what the customer is asking for. In this role you will also be responsible for obtaining all technical information regarding the submitted customer orders before releasing to typesetting. The individual in this role will work a first shift schedule Monday – Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. with overtime during our peak Holiday and Wedding seasons. There will be a 3-6 month training period where the individual will be in training from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
• Demonstrates the following characteristics in their work at Crane Stationery: good attendance record, strong customer focus, participates in employee suggestion program, extremely organized work and work area, consistently demonstrates strong follow through, meets or exceeds department metrics and deadlines.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word and Outlook.
• Positive attitude and self-motivated, ability to work independently.
• Ability and interest to learn Crane Stationery’s OMS (Order Management System) and CATS (Crane’s Automated Typesetting System)
• Ability and interest to learn custom pricing, quoting and processing methods.
• Interest in Graphic Arts, knowledge of Adobe Products, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.
• Accurate typing skills, with 45 words per minute is preferred.
• Strong proofreading skills, along with the excellent command of the English language, and the ability to become an expert in social etiquette.
• Must be physically capable of physical requirements associated with the job, including sitting for long periods of time. Must have good eye sight for reading/close-up work along with full spectrum, color recognition.
• Must be physically capable of working in a normal office environment including performing tasks at a computer work station including typing and reading from a computer screen.
The chosen candidate will receive an extensive training period and at its' completion will be expected to work independently with minimal oversight, meeting production deadlines with overtime as required. Because the environment can be stressful due to large volumes of work and high expectations we need people who are friendly, tactful, and professional at all times.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Resumes should be emailed to Crane Stationery Human Resources at email@example.com
Crane Stationery offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees, including day one health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and more. Our company is committed to the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Women, veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply.