MOLARI Employment & HealthCare Services
166 East Street
MOLARI Employment Services is a full service employment agency that provides temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement and permanent placement in office, industrial and medical settings. We are committed to matching professional, knowledgeable employees with our clients' needs.
The professional staff of MOLARI Health Care Services works to provide families and individuals with alternatives to long-term institutional care through in-home assistance including personal care, meal preparation and shopping. A pool of qualified staff are also available to work in healthcare facilities.
|Salary Range:||Location:|| || Pittsfield
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Customer Service
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
|MOLARI Employment & HealthCare Services is looking for a Part Time Bank Teller.|
The Tellers will greet customers with a smile, assess and fill their needs in a professional manner. This person must have the ability to communicate effectively while working quickly and with accuracy.
Employee will have extensive contact with customers, vendors, the general public, and bank staff and will interact in a professional and courteous manner, and conduct him/herself in such relationships in a manner that will enhance the overall efficiency and image of the bank.
• Receives deposits, verifies cash and endorsements, and issues receipts.
• Accepts checks for cashing, verifies endorsements, validity, and funds availability.
• Identifies forged checks and bills.
• Accepts loan payments.
• Maintains balancing record by correctly balancing cash daily, locates overages or shortages, sells excess cash to vault and maintains established cash levels in drawer.
• Issues cashier’s checks, money orders, and gift cards.
• Sorts, counts, and wraps money to be transferred to the vault.
• Maintains proper usage of teller system.
• Possesses a basic understanding of compliance and regulatory issues.
• High degree of attention to detail as well as excellent organizational skill to perform in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have the ability to work in a professional manner and consistently demonstrate courtesy, customer service, and tact in a fast-paced/deadlines-oriented environment.
• Ability to work quickly and accurately.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Basic computer skill with working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, ten-key, and general computer applications.
• Working knowledge of standard office equipment.
• High school diploma or equivalent.