Excelsior Integrated Inc.
10 Valley St #8
Excelsior Integrated is a leader in the emerging product and marketing fulfillment space. We offer outsourced fulfillment and logistics services for ecommerce businesses as well as companies with complex marketing operations. Our back-end order fulfillment system and front-end online web application are central components of our business and are essential to growth moving forward. Located in Lee, MA (Berkshire County), we serve clients located across North America and internationally. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and a high-energy environment with a lot of room for personal and professional growth.
|Inventory Replenishment/Inventory Control|
|Salary Range:||Location:|| To Commensurate With Experience || Lenox, Lee
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Warehouse
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|***Full Time Monday-Friday 12:30pm-9:00pm***|
Job Objective: The primary goal of this position is to provide Pickers/Packers with customer goods and supplies (packaging, labels, stickers, bubble wrap, paper, tape etc) so that they can process orders accurately, efficiently and uninterrupted. The employee will be moving on a steady route to various workstations to bring materials in and also remove finished totes/carts as needed. A critical aspect of this is support and maintenance of accurate inventory, and notifying management of low stock/reorder needs. The incumbent will also be involved in cycle counts and working with the Receiver and Warehouse Manager using EI systems to maintain accurate locations and quantities of items within the warehouse. May also be involved in kitting and pre-packing various goods or other special projects as determined by management.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY - will include but not limited to the following:
1. The timely and accurate replenishment of customer inventory and packaging supplies in established production areas and high workflow areas.
2. Accurate updating of inventory locations in EI System via location moves and updating cycle counts.
3. Coordination and utilization of effective and efficient allocation of warehouse space, including control of the proper binning numbering system.
4. Determine and coordinate with staff weekly cycle counts.
5. Report to supervisors low or out of stock situations.
6. Review and replenishment of carton, envelope and other supplies and communication for re-ordering in time to avoid out of stock situations.
7. Familiarity with “Kan Ban” system of supply replenishment
8. Resolve with staff any and all issues relating to inventory discrepancies.
9. Communicate with the Warehouse Manager and others as needed as to the status of outstanding issues on a daily basis.
10. Work closely with other department supervisors to ensure accuracy of inventory bin locations, etc.
11. Constantly evaluate processes and report to Warehouse Manager for improvements in efficiency and overall effectiveness.
12. Effectively report to Warehouse Manager and Excelsior management any issues relating to the EI system. May be actively involved in any EI meetings in regard to systems changes/enhancements.
13. Other tasks as assigned, including cross-training of self and also others as backups, and/or filling in or rotating in other positions as company workload requires.
1. Experience working in a warehouse environment.
2. Experience with computers.
3. Forklift experience a plus or ability to be certified on forklift equipment.
4. Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy and an attention to detail.
5. Must be a team participant and self-starter, with the ability and confidence to work closely with co-workers, peers and other supervisors.
6. Must become extensively familiar with all aspects of EI’s inventory control system, policies and procedures.
7. Must be dependable, organized, courteous and prompt.