Company Description: Berkshire Precision Tool, LLC is a privately held, US manufacturer of performance and applications specific, carbide cutting tools. We are headquartered and manufacture in the Berkshires in Pittsfield, MA.
We market our products under the Data Flute brand. Data Flute is recognized as an industry leader in precision, performance carbide end mills.
IT User Services/Help Desk
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to our company’s business needs. The Software Developer will need to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation for our manufacturing customers.
• Develop tools that interface with our Microsoft SQL enterprise environment. Needs to be able to provide database administration to different SQL databases.
• Candidate needs to be able to manage key business reports within SSRS. Needs to be able to work with IT and business management to be able to capture requirements and develop within SSRS.
• Integrate business “in house” applications developed within Visual C# along with Visual Studio.
• Needs to have an understand of API’s and other development utilities to be able to complete integration into company’s Infor Cloud Suite Industrial ERP and CRM solutions. This developed using a front-end Mongoose development tool set.
• Experience with eCQ BI development reporting application.
• Effectively manage projects and deploy finished production applications.
• Responsible for the maintenance and documentation of system design changes.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues
Software Developer Skills and Qualifications: