Company Description: Established in 1852, Lee Bank is a leading community focused bank in Berkshire County. As one of the few remaining local and independent full-service banks in the area, Lee Bank provides premier financial services to businesses and individuals in Berkshire County and upholds a superior level of simple, direct and exemplary personal customer service. Lee Bank has branch offices in Lee, Stockbridge, Great Barrington, Pittsfield and Lenox and a mortgage loan office in West Springfield.
Lee Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer
To Commensurate With Experience
The Universal Banker position is a great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge in banking. This individual performs a wide variety of Teller and Community Banking duties to provide services to the bank’s customers in conformity with established policy and operating procedures. Promotes bank image and products in a friendly and courteous manner. Proactively refers products and services to the bank’s retail segment through a variety of marketing methods. Develops new business and expands existing customer relationships in conjunction with departmental segment goals and the bank’s overall strategic goals.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently through low and high volume
• Effective team player, supports and respects others, ready to help
• Two years of banking or related experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software products