Company Description: About MotorHead Media:
Located in North Adams, Massachusetts, MotorHead Media, a division of Internet Brands, owns and operates an interrelated, complementary group of online marketplaces serving motorsports enthusiasts.
Our extended family of niche-focused, online classified sites connects millions of buyers and sellers across a wide range of motorsports enthusiast groups, from racing and performance to classic cars, motorcycles and powersports.
MotorHead Media is partnered with some of the most powerful names in the industry, extending our reach to millions of active consumers throughout the automotive and performance racing communities. These partners include race tracks, sanctioning bodies, series and events as well as television, online and print media. For a complete list visit: motorheadmedia.com/partners
About Internet Brands, Inc.
Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.
Additional Business Name: MotorHead Media
Some High School Coursework
Internet Brands Inc. is seeking a motivated and reliable full-time Business Coordinator for our North Adams, Massachusetts office. Our North Adams team operates a group of online classified websites serving motorsports and classic car enthusiasts.
The role is based out of North Adams, Massachusetts.
This role will provide support to our Content, Social Media, Sales and Marketing departments. This role will report to the Marketing Manager.
- Data entry of sales leads and all contest entries (manual & mail-in entries).
- Handle packaging & shipping for show events and online store merchandise fulfillment.
- Handle various marketing and promotional programs and projects under the guidance of the Marketing & Content Managers.
- Under the guidance of the Marketing and Content managers, assist in creating, editing and publishing of articles and photos to our websites and social media platforms (e.g., Facebook)
- Answer calls to the office.
- Occasional travel to automotive tradeshows and events to assist with consumer and business partner interactions.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Must be able to work well in a team as well as independently.
- Self-motivated and able to complete assigned tasks without close supervision.
- Must have strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Interest in, or knowledge of, a variety of Social Media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest is a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Omniture, or any other web analytics platform is a plus, but not required. Training is provided.