Company Description: Excelsior Integrated is a leader in the emerging product and marketing fulfillment space. We offer outsourced fulfillment and logistics services for ecommerce businesses as well as companies with complex marketing operations. Our back-end order fulfillment system and front-end online web application are central components of our business and are essential to growth moving forward. Located in Lee, MA (Berkshire County), we serve clients located across North America and internationally. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and a high-energy environment with a lot of room for personal and professional growth.
Additional Business Name: Excelsior Integrated Inc.
Warehouse Supervisor - 2nd Shift
To Commensurate With Experience
High School or Equivalent
Fork truck and Joey Lifts - Preference: Preferred
Shift Hrs: 12:30pm - 9:00pm
The primary goal of this position is to supervise second shift warehouse duties. The Shift Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing all warehouse activities to ensure excellent customer service and to achieve optimal efficiencies. This position provides leadership and motivation to hourly personnel to accomplish these objectives. This position will also be involved in additional functions during day shifts to aid in daily workflow and in preparation for second shift activities.
A. Areas of Responsibility: including but not limited to:
1. Provide support, supervision and leadership to evening shift staff.
2. Assist the Warehouse Manager in coordination and set up of the daily production scheduling/planning for second shift operations to meet customer service levels.
3. Special projects – set up workflow and workstations for special projects following established lean practices.
4. Assist inventory replenishment team as needed in second shift support of inventory adjustments, cycle counts and error notifications and fill in as back up if needed.
5. Assist in overall warehouse organization and maintenance as directed by management.
6. Support the key initiatives of the operations team, which include safety, efficiency, accuracy, and storage optimization. This will involve participation in process improvement teams on the floor and safety-related projects.
7. Have “key control” of building and ensure building security during the second shift.
8. Be aware of customer specific requirements and have knowledge of warehouse inventory and systems.
9. Assist in the processing and printing of orders for warehouse staff to fulfill using Excelsior’s internal Order Management System.
10. Emphasize the importance of the Excelsior Employee Handbook and enforce company policies and procedures.
11. Take full responsibility of warehouse during second shifts.
12. Participates in the promotion of improvement ideas, and with activities and efforts to improve all aspects of shipping.
13. Assists in development and training of employees, monitors and ensures employees’ follow-through to meet department expectations.
14. Perform other tasks or duties as assigned.