Company Description: Excelsior Integrated is a leader in the emerging product and marketing fulfillment space. We offer outsourced fulfillment and logistics services for ecommerce businesses as well as companies with complex marketing operations. Our back-end order fulfillment system and front-end online web application are central components of our business and are essential to growth moving forward. Located in Lee, MA (Berkshire County), we serve clients located across North America and internationally. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and a high-energy environment with a lot of room for personal and professional growth.
Additional Business Name: Excelsior Integrated Inc.
Inventory Control Auditor
To Commensurate With Experience
Analyzes and coordinates the management of all existing and new stock locations in the distribution center based on actual or forecasted product velocity. Investigates and resolves issues relating to inaccurate inventory counts. Manages all warehouse shelf adjustments. Works to improve warehouse efficiencies and productivity by ensuring product inventory count is accurate and product location and size meets expected customer demand. Plans and executes cycle counts, according to best practices.
1. Analyzes existing and forecasted product sales and determines if changes should be made to min max to ensure right number of units are available on the shelf to ensure efficiencies in picking and receiving.
2. Makes recommendations and directs all existing product location changes to ensure product is placed in the most efficient location based on min max/product velocity and picking efficiencies
3. Works closely with Marketing and IT to receive new upcoming product additions and forecasts and product cube. Determines best locations for products based on size and forecasts. Creates new locations based on line adds. Creates new min max for each sku based on forecast.
4. Reviews quarterly discontinued and damaged product to make room for new line adds. Communicates directly with Warehouse Manager to plan disposition of product.
8. Plans and initiates weekly cycle counts to determine product count accuracy. Adheres to cycle counting best practices. All counts are documented and shared with management team.
9. Responsible for and manages all adjustments to inventory using EI Main Menu and Item Inventory. Runs report to verify all adjustments are accurate.
9. Works daily with Warehouse Manager, Shipping Supervisor and other lead staff to investigate and resolve daily inventory location discrepancies.
10. Provides written inventory update daily to Warehouse Manager.
11. Holds weekly update meetings with key staff to share outcomes of weekly cycle counts, resolution of issues, and placement of new product.
12. Offers suggestions to Warehouse Manager that may improve overall distribution and staff efficiencies.
13. Periodically performs an audit of inbound receipt before put-a-way.
14. Performs additional projects or works in other areas of the distribution center as requested.
1. Experience working in a warehouse environment.
2. Ability to create and analyze data in Excel
3. Understanding of inventory movement and management
4. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
5. Forklift experience a plus or ability to be certified on forklift equipment.
6. Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy and an attention to detail.
7. Must be a team participant and self-starter, with the ability and confidence to work closely with co-workers, peers and other supervisors.
8. Must become extensively familiar with all aspects of EI’s inventory control system, policies and procedures.
9. Must be dependable, organized, courteous and prompt.