Company Description: United Cerebral Palsy of Berkshire County serves children and adults with physical and developmental disabilities and their families in Berkshire County and throughout Western Massachusetts through a full array of services and resources. United Cerebral Palsy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment contingent on CORI, SORI, Criminal Background Check (Finger Printing) and Driving Record results.
Physical Therapist for Early Intervention
Up to One Year
Drivers License - Preference:
Provide physical therapy services to the Northern Berkshire Early Intervention Program, providing diagnostic assessments and treatment for children, birth to three years of age; as well as related support and services to their families.
• Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree from accredited program recognized by the licensing board of the state of MA.
• Current licensure as a Physical Therapist by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Allied Health Professions.
• Experience working with pediatric patients.
• Knowledge of community based health systems.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent oral & presentation skills.
• Leadership talent and the ability to delegate effectively.
• Working knowledge of computers and software applications
• Knowledge of community resources.
• Be familiar with specialized treatment approaches, (i.e., orthopedic management braces, orthotics and prosthetics, neuromuscular treatment, pulmonary hygiene, adaptive equipment)